No eggs. No milk. No butter Chocolate Cake 🙂
Also, known as the Chocolate Crazy Cake, had seen this cake on Facebook & saved it to be tried later. Finally, made it today. Trust me its super moist, super yumm & absolutely simple to make.
The main recipe is available here – http://tiphero.com/chocolate-crazy-cake/
– 1-½ cup all-purpose flour/maida
– 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
– 1 cup granulated/powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon white vinegar
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 5 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used Sunflower Oil)
– 1 cup water
Mix all dry ingredients together. Ensure there are no lumps.
Add white vinegar, vanilla extract, oil & water mix lightly.
Grease an 8 inch round pan & pour the batter.
Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees & bake for 35-40 mins.
Allow to cool, slice & enjoy 🙂